Last night I watched Midnight in Paris in anticipation for the trip I am taking next month.
Oh, I am now getting SO excited! I am definitely already brushing up on my French..2 years studying it in HS and remember nothing. Au secours!
I want to stand in the places above, walk in the rain and maybe bump into Gertrude Stien and ask her to read my blog (HA!)
Anyone have any suggestions of hidden places we should check out when we are there? Please send them my way :)
Dépêchez-vous Février 17e. Fille unique est avidité des crêpes enrobées de chocolat et bien le vin rouge!
- fyeahmidnightinparis reblogged this from singlegirlsgottaeat
- lupiedoops likes this
- saymaryclare reblogged this from singlegirlsgottaeat and added:
- saymaryclare likes this
- nata-skazka likes this
- lailaxoxo reblogged this from singlegirlsgottaeat
- whiteelephantintheroom likes this
- pizzatoporkpie likes this
- beingevil likes this
- new-umberland reblogged this from singlegirlsgottaeat
- cmconnors likes this
- sunkissedjayne likes this
- babytakesmanhattan said: J’adore Paris! You will have so much fun. Check out Pierre Herme (beautiful & delicious pastries), Colette (shop), Angelina (best hot choc), Laduree, Galleries Lafayette! Fave museum is d’orsay!
- singlegirlsgottaeat posted this