- I flashed my brother- full on. Full on flashing! I was trying on a new bathing suit on Saturday night and asked for his advice (which I often do due to the fact that he is one very fashionable dude), in which seconds later my bandeau top went “snap, pingggg!” and literally boomeranged off my chest and onto the living room floor. I screamed. My brother screamed. My mom screamed from upstairs for us to shut up. It was the most horrifically terrifying experience of my life, however we both survived to tell the tale. And tell the tale I did.
- One of my best friends had her second baby, Jonah. I held him when he was less than 2 days old. Life is so amazing.
- Another amazing thing- 2 day old babies fart really loud. Who knew? And I had the joy of being flatulated on. Twice.
- My mom said poontang in front of at least 20 people….she wasn’t even drunk, and she knew what it meant.
- I rode the Megabus to and from home and an amazing thing happened. It. Was. ON. TIME!
How amazing was your Memorial Day Weekend???