I am losing followers.
This is a sign.
I need to blog more.
Here it goes…..
So remember that happiness project I talked about a few (long time) posts ago? Well…Jan was to find a new job. And, I did it! I got a new gig at a Social Media agency called Big Fuel. Great right?!
I am currently less than 3 weeks in. Below is a status of my job thus far:
- Find out that I am working with an ex-American Gladiator contestant: Check
- Travel to St. Petersburg with 3 days notice to moderate a web chat with 2 Cadillac racecar drivers: Check
- Work every weekend: Check
- Rack up over $700 in travel expenses: Check
- Fly to Detroit with 2 co-workers, only to drive 4 hours in a Chevy HHR for a 3 hour meeting: Check
- Get a total of 5 hours of sleep a night: Check
- Extend my chances of seriously becoming a cat lady: Double Check
So yeah, needless to say I am exhausted, over-worked and still single as they come- and it is only day 12. And the rest of my happiness project you ask? HA! Somewhere down the drain….far far down. And if you go looking, can you tell me if my social life is there too?
3/30 B-Fast, Lunch, Dinner:
- Blueberry Scone
Lunch (courtesy of GM)
- Turkey Sandwich Half
- Ruben Half
- Pasta Salad
- Chocolate square
- Steak Salad
Seriously, Seriously, SG